Quinten Health will be at ISPOR Annual 2023 in Boston!
On May 7-10, Quinten Health will be at the at ISPOR 2023 in Boston !
We will present 3 posters about our expertise about Machine Learning applied to Real-World Data (RWD) in healthcare.
▶ Poster 1 : AI-Powered Pre-Competitive Disease and Care Modeling: Building a Reference Disease-Centric Framework for Value-Based Decision Making written by Amzal B., Movschin A., Chiorean A., Tanniou J., Rollot M., Génin M.
- Tuesday, May 9, between 3.15pm – 6:45pm
- Mélissa Rollot will present between 5.45pm and 6.45pm.
▶ Poster 2 with Sanofi : Cluster Algorithm for Credible Subgroup Identification in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction Receiving Tadalafil: A Real-World Data Study written by McVary KT, Daluwatte C, Kloner RA, Montmerle M, Rollot M., Guilmin P, Blanchon M, Lambert N, Esnault C, Stewart A, McGraw T
- Tuesday, May 9, 2023 9:45 AM – 1:15 PM
- Meet Mélissa Rollot in front of the poster during the presenting time between 12:15pm – 1:15pm
▶ Poster 3 with Pulse and Sanofi: Machine Learning (ML) applied to real-world data to guide prescription of immune-therapies in metastatic melanoma: a pilot study written by Magnard F., Blanchon M., Loustalot P., Amzal B.
- Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 8pm
Meet us at ISPOR in Boston, from May 7 – 10, 2023 at the poster area !
This global scientific event is a must-attend for all healthcare stakeholders, including but not limited to researchers, academicians, assessors, regulators, payers, policy makers, the life sciences industry, healthcare providers, and patient engagement organizations. It will cover various key topics related to HEOR (health economics and outcomes research), such as:
- Clinical Outcomes
- Economic Evaluation
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Health Policy and Regulatory
- Health Service Delivery and Process of Care
- Health Technology Assessment
- Medical Technologies
- Methodological and Statistical Research
- Organizational Practices
- Patient-Centered Research
- Real-World Data and Information Systems
- Real-World Evidence
- Study Approaches